Sunday, June 06, 2010

Lauren & Jared {Engagement} Central Park, NYC

A few weeks ago, I had the AMAZING opportunity to work with Sara of Growing Tree Photography

, besides having an AWESOME and INSPIRING portfolio of images, Sara is a sweetheart too!! I had a really great time working with Sara; I think we vibed well off of each other, and were able to get some pretty different shots even while shooting at the same time! You can check out Sara's beautiful shots here.

I met up with Sara and our gorgeous engaged couple, Jared and Lauren, in Central Park, in a quiet little section of Shakespeare's Garden. The weather was beautiful, the location was perfect, the light was magical, and these two lovebirds, besides being jealousy-inducingly attractive and easy to photograph, were SO obviously in love. It was a such a fun and beautiful shoot and I am so pleased with how my images came out... It was a real pleasure meeting THREE amazing people in one day, and I look forward to working with Sara again. I'm so thankful Sara has asked me to come along a few more shoots in June, so check back for LOTS of exciting things coming this month!










0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP