Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Carrie & Kris {Maternity} Newtown, CT




Well, here it is... I'm finally getting my act together and jumping on the technological bandwagon! Hey...everybody who's anybody, especially in the photography world, has a blog, so I probably should too, right? So for all the thousands (okay, maybe more like 12) of you who are interested in my photography, and like to see what I'm up to at the moment, this is your destination! Enjoy!

I had the great pleasure of photographing a lovely couple last weekend, who are about to welcome, probably within the next week, their first child! Carrie and Kris are the sweetest, most loving couple, and also have the patience of saints.  Where I can barely wait a week for the next episode of The Hills to air on MTV... these two have decided to ignore the advances in modern technology and bypass the football or floral themed room decor, by waiting three whole quarters of a year, to be surprised with the sex of their baby! They do, however, already have a little girl, Kayla, Kris' Boxer he's had since college.  Kayla's delightful doggyness joined us during the session to mark the momentous occasion of a family of three, soon to become a family of four. Check these two cuties out!








6 comments:

Beyond The Lens May 6, 2010 at 8:02 AM  

Awesome blog Claire!!!! I love the pictures too! Great light and a great eye :)

Jena Alviti May 6, 2010 at 8:20 AM  

Aw yay to your own blog! And I'm in love with their puppy :)

Sara Code-Kroll May 6, 2010 at 2:25 PM  

Congrats on the blog, Claire! Looks great! Can't wait to see more work:)

Amy May 6, 2010 at 5:32 PM  

Claire - great job on the blog! Love the pictures! I wish you lived closer, I'd have you take some pictures for me! :) Looking forward to seeing more pictures!

Sammy,  May 6, 2010 at 9:42 PM  

you are the most amazing, talented, hard working, motivated, beautiful person i know. You have an indescribable talent and i am so proud of you.

Claire Ellen Photography May 7, 2010 at 10:07 AM  

Thank you all soooo much for your kind words! It means a lot, and definitely adds fuel to the fire I need to keep going! <3

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP