Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Anne & Mike {Engaged} Meriden, CT

I had one of my most inspiring, fun and creative engagement shoots not too long ago! I teamed up with Sara of Growing Tree Photography to assist her in capturing the super sweet couple you see below... Anne & Mike were like a breath of fresh air, with their charming little farmhouse,and seemingly simplistic yet incredibly satisfying life. We shot the whole afternoon in their gorgeous backyard, and got to play with some cool old farm equipment, an absolutely dreamy old truck, and the most adorable dog I've ever seen, named BEEFER! These two have a genuine devotion and love for each other, which I'm sure you'll agree... can be seen by anyone who views these images. I hope you love an enjoy them as much as I do.





















0 comments:

About Me

Search This Blog

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP